Our caring dentist may recommend using mini dental implant to replace your missing teeth. Mini implants provide all the same benefits as regular implants, but are smaller and less invasive. We invite you to contact SKYS Dental Art today at 610-816-6945 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Ashalatha Kancharla and learn more about mini dental implants in Blandon, Pennsylvania.
Mini implants are a type of dental implant that are smaller than the standard implant. They are typically used to anchor a denture and provide a more stable restoration that looks, feels and functions like your natural teeth. Mini implants are a less invasive alternative to regular implants. Other benefits include:
- A shorter and more comfortable treatment and healing period following implant placement.
- A more affordable implant treatment.
- In many cases, mini implants can be placed and the dentures attached in the same day, giving you a faster treatment.
- The ability to speak, eat and smile without worrying about slipping or unstable dentures.
- Mini implants work to prevent bone loss and maintain your facial shape and volume.
Give us a call today to schedule your consultation and learn more about the benefits of mini dental implants! We look forward to helping you regain your healthy smile.